Managing Health & Safety In The Workplace
A one day comprehensive course that explores a full range of of health and safety related subjects, which will enable you ensure your workplace practice and systems are compliant with relevant health and safety legislation. This will include:
- Workplace Legislation/Responsibilities
- Working Safely - Recognising Hazards
- Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling
- Electrical Safety
- Fire/Emergency Planning
- Record Keeping
- Sharing Information
Length: 1 Day
Venue: Your own premises.
Numbers: Min 5 - Max 10
By the end of the course you will:
- Be aware of all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Understand your business's legal obligations under such legislation.
- Be able to put this into practice.
- Be able to carry out risk assessments.
- Understand Health & Safety systems and procedures.
- Complete relevant paperwork systems.