DSE Assessors Course
Under various pieces of Health and Safety Legislation we are obliged to provide staff with training in how to set up and assess a workstation. This course is designed to ensure your Organisation has the necessary skills in-house to make these assessments. These Assessors can then teach staff how to set up their workstations and carry out simple assessments to identify potential issues.
- The Course: DSE Assessors Course
- Length: 1 day.
- Venue: Your own premises.
- Numbers: Max 10
- Have a clear understanding of your legal obligations.
- Be able to set up a workstation to a high standard, including;
- Chair adjustments
- Monitor height and positioning
- Desk layout
- Understand the need for good posture
- Understand what constitutes a risk/hard and know how to avoid it
- Be able to carry out simple assessments
- Know what equipment will help and when to apply it
- Know what needs to be recorded
- Understand ergonomic issues, such as lighting, noise etc.,
For cost's please see our contact page, call or e-mail us.